Administrator [Scotland] (KA14)
Shifts: 35 hours p/w
Locations: Caledonian Primary School - Beith
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary Scale £18,138 FTE
To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to the school.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all Administration within the school including photocopying, filing, communication with professionals, parents, other schools and residential homes as well as Spark of Genius staff and Senior Management.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries appropriately or passing on messages to the relevant people.
- Greeting visitors, ensuring they are signed in correctly and aware of any Housekeeping requirements (eg Fire procedures etc)
- Assisting with maintaining young people’s records including paper records and electronic records on admin drive, spreadsheets and databases and ensuring that all documentation is present and correct and ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Assisting with maintaining young person attendance records and reporting these accordingly.
- Assisting with auditing and maintaining Safe Hold and Serious Incident Log and raising any issues with your team – archiving of forms.
- Annual records audit.
- Taking minutes for meetings, including staff meetings and education meetings within the School as required.
- Assisting with Financial Administration duties where required (eg receipts, petty cash etc)
- Assisting the education staff, collating and creating resources for lesson plans
Recruitment Paperwork and Policies
- Guidance Notes Scotland86KB
- Guidance Notes England46KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy474KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy Scotland94KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy England70KB
- Protection of Children and Young People Policy88KB
- DBS Policy86KB
- Vision and Aims76KB
- Evidence of Proof to Work in the UK26KB