Closing Date22nd Feb
Shifts: 35 hours per week
Locations: Harbour Point School
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Scale £8.25 ph
The successful candidate will be required to become a PVG member and ideally should possess a food hygiene certificate.
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, experienced Cook within our Education Centre which is specifically for young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will be required to provide a healthy menu and meet dietary needs of young people, working in collaboration with Education staff.
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, please complete our standard application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest opportunity.
Recruitment Paperwork and Policies
- Guidance Notes Scotland86KB
- Guidance Notes England46KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy474KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy Scotland94KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy England70KB
- Protection of Children and Young People Policy88KB
- DBS Policy86KB
- Vision and Aims76KB
- Evidence of Proof to Work in the UK26KB