Closing Date3rd August
Employee Relations Specialist [Scotland]
Locations: Head Office Paisley (PA1) or remotely during this current COVID phase.
Job Type: 9-12 months maternity cover
We are currently recruiting for a maternity cover ER Specialist to support our Residential Houses and Schools. The role is generally based in our Head Office in Phoenix Business Park (PA1) or remotely during this current COVID phase.
Working as part of a team, you will provide in-depth support to our Managers in Employment relations matters to a high standard, also taking into account the standards of both the Care Inspection and SSSC. You will be involved in investigations, guiding and advising Management throughout the full process, report writing, disciplinaries, grievances, welfare/capability matters etc. With cases often complex, experience in a similar role is essential.
Recruitment Paperwork and Policies
- Guidance Notes Scotland86KB
- Guidance Notes England46KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy474KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy Scotland94KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy England70KB
- Protection of Children and Young People Policy88KB
- DBS Policy86KB
- Vision and Aims76KB
- Evidence of Proof to Work in the UK26KB