Closing Date12pm 28th Feb
Locations: Caledonian School
Job Type: Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teacher with the ability to teach across the curriculum in our Caledonian Campus near Beith.
Applicants should be committed individuals with the ability to provide an inclusive, inspiring and creative learning environment for our young people. The position will involve teaching small groups of pupils aged 8-14 or 11-16 who encounter social, emotional, behavioural and educational difficulties. Applicants must be fully registered with the GTC Scotland.
If selected for appointment, you will be required to register with the PVG scheme.
If you have applied previously and were unsuccessful, we would like to hear from you again if you feel you have gained new skills or experience.
Please note as an organization we do not accept CVs.
Recruitment Paperwork and Policies
- Guidance Notes Scotland86KB
- Guidance Notes England46KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy474KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy Scotland94KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy England70KB
- Protection of Children and Young People Policy88KB
- DBS Policy86KB
- Vision and Aims76KB
- Evidence of Proof to Work in the UK26KB