Cook/ Housekeeper [England]
Shifts: 35 hours per week
Locations: Stillington (TS21)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary Scale £16,500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen in our Residential Home in Stillington for an enthusiastic & experienced Cook/Housekeeper who will be required to work in a residential environment specifically for young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
You will be required to plan menus with a well-balanced and nutritional diet, work to a budget, order/receive supplies, and maintain high standards of hygiene by adhering to company policies & procedures including HACCP & COSHH. You will also be required to teach young people the skills that they require for day to day living. You should have home baking experience and also have the ability to interact with young people aged between 8 and 16 years old.
The successful candidate should ideally possess a food hygiene certificate.
Please Note - as an organisation, we do not accept CV’s.
Recruitment Paperwork and Policies
- Guidance Notes Scotland86KB
- Guidance Notes England46KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy474KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy Scotland94KB
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy England70KB
- Protection of Children and Young People Policy88KB
- DBS Policy86KB
- Vision and Aims76KB
- Evidence of Proof to Work in the UK26KB